Friday, April 16, 2010

Sweet Hannah


Oh, my dear Hannah. I love you and here's why...

You kiss me every night before you go to bed and then make me kiss you and then you kiss me back and say "stop kissing me," so I kiss you again and it goes on and on and we laugh and laugh.

You stuck your head in my armpit the other day. When I asked what the heck you were doing, you said, "It smells good." Bless you child for not saying my pits were stinky. So gross, but cute.

You are so stubborn and so soft at the same time.

When you were singing your new favorite primary song, "A long time ago in a beautiful place, children were gathered around Jesus..." you told me, "Mom, it's not a long time ago in a beautiful place. It is a long time ago in Children's Place." So clever and witty.

You are a bit mischievous, and have a twinkle in your eye when you know you are doing something naughty.

You handle your role as a middle child so well.

You are your own person and have your own sense of self and style.

You love with all your heart.

I love you, Hannah.


2 comments:

  1. I love your girls. They are so sweet and cute and so good with Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute tribute to little Miss Hannah. love you too Karrie, you middle child you.

    ReplyDelete