So last weekend Jake went to a Shea Hillenbrand (Mt. View grad and now retired professional baseball player) baseball camp. It was free and just down the street, so who wouldn't sign their kid up? Anyway, the news was there videotaping the kids. Jake got interviewed and answered some very important questions about the importance of batting gloves, but his friend Max jumped in front of him and started clowning around, so the camera man left and went to some other kids. Well later he came back and Jake and his friend Tyson sang a song about being on TV. Wouldn't you know it, that's what was put on the news -Jake singing! Boy, oh boy, was he mad when he saw it. He thought for sure they would show him hitting and fielding. I'm not biased or anything, but I think he had the best swing at the camp and I'm sure he was the best fielder, but no luck getting that on tv, we got Jake and his hidden talent.
You can watch it by clicking on the link below.
Baseball at Gene Autry Park in Mesa
Posted using ShareThis
That looks so fun - we wish we were there. Jake is so cute - you better not tell him I used the word cute. I should say Jake looks so athletic!
ReplyDeletethey should have come back to get Jake's insights. . . not that his singing wasn't impressive :) good job on getting in on the free camp...LUCKY, also to know someone that gives grandkids free baseball tips!
ReplyDelete