(By the time I took this picture, about 5 minutes later, she had already traded in her sassy boots for the more comfortable and practical flip-flops -a girl after my own heart)
Friday, January 29, 2010
For Sale - Hannah?
So after a few months of sporting her new , self-made mullet, Hannah's hair is kinda growing out. In fact, she let me play with it for a while, but it is still too short to do anything with, but a little pony in the front. Well, I guess the new 'do made her feel like a rock star, 'cause she got herself dressed in all kinds of layers. Yeah, the same Hannah who usually wears a t-shirt and shorts everywhere she goes without shoes if she can help it, causing me to scold her daily and make her add many layers during these bitter AZ winters. Anyway, there she was in her sassy boots, tights, skirt and layered shirt, an outfit that was definitely cute and trendy, but I certainly could never pull off or even attempt (I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of gal), and so I tell her how stinkin' cute she looks. She says, "yeah, I look like Hannah Montana." So I tell her she's much cuter, like Hannah Platt. So she says, "I'm so cute somebody is gonna want to buy me." You are probably right Hannah, but the problem is today you are not for sale!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love it. You are doing a great job on your blog. I am also glad that Annie's bum is better.
ReplyDeleteI'd totally buy her!!!
ReplyDelete