Saturday, January 23, 2010

Abby's Tent


So while Jeremy and I were out tonight, Jeremy got a message from Abby. It said, "Hi Dad, this is Abby. When you and Mom get back, the umbrella that's on the ground with a bunch of blankets on top of it, that's where I'm sleeping. Bye." Mind you, it was her best unintentional Forrest Gump impersonation ever! Anyway, we got home and sure enough, there she is in the middle of her room sound asleep in the sauna created by blankets and her little umbrella. Now the question is, do we let her sleep like that all night long? I guess I should feel grateful that she is doing this in the comfort of her warm home and not being forced to do this under a bridge somewhere in the freezing night air.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the invite to your blog. It is so fun to see what your cute little family is doing. It is a great way to keep in touch! Your kids are darling!

    ReplyDelete