I betcha didn't know all the U.S. Presidents by the time you were 5 years old. Well Hannah does. She just finished a remarkable year at her pre-school, Discovery Club. It was amazing the things the kids learned. The teachers challenged their little brains and these kids came up big.
Hannah was immersed in varying habitats throughout the year: outer space, oceans, the forest, the arctic and antarctic, the desert, the rainforest and the savannah. They also learned about kids' cultures and traditions from all over the world.
Today was her culminating program and they sang a song from each of the habitats ending with the presidents' song. They learned all the presidents in order and Hannah can tell you a little something about each one. Amazing!
I only wish she was more of a performer. I try to get her to show off her skills, but to no avail. She refuses to sing in front of people. I also hope she never forgets what she's learned.
Thank you to Mrs. Freebairn and Mrs. Fletcher for such an amazing pre-school experience!
Hannah is dressed up as a girl from Switzerland and is doing a Russian dance, I think. It was cute.
Hannah with Mrs. Freebairn, her fantastic teacher! She was a fireball of energy!
Hannah and Mrs. Fletcher, she is such a sweet teacher and so fun.
impressive - I am a little jealous,she is going to rock kindergarten
ReplyDelete