Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fashion Update

Sometimes I think my blog is simply to update everyone on my kids' most recent fashion trends. Well this won't disappoint.
Today for church, I came out of my room, asked the kids if they were all ready. They all said yes, then I did a once over on them. This is what I got:

-Jake had really bad deacon's collar and he's only 9. Bless his heart, he wears a real tie now and can tie it himself. Way to go!
-Abby was wearing her old jellies that now fit Annie. Her toes were hanging a good inch off the front.
-Hannah had on ballet slippers.
-Annie was wearing mismatched shoes - one white, one silver.

This is what I deal with daily. Annie is the worst by far! She rolls out of bed and dresses herself immediately. She often wears multiples of everything. She came out of her room the other day with an undershirt, a dress, a tanktop over the dress, a skirt, a pair of zebra print tights and a pair of hot pink tights that have been cut off at the knees over that. Oh and then there were the shoes, a boot with a maryjane. That's pretty typical, but after my haul of laundry last week, I've been cracking down. Only one shirt and one pair of tights (or shorts) at a time. It's been really hard for poor Annie who so likes to express herself through her outfits as the following picture shows:

Yep, she put panties on over her pants. I didn't see it until we got to our destination. Luckily she was asleep and I was able to pull them off without a fight.

1 comment:

  1. you win - your kids are hilarious, ty and wyatt's sunday claim to fame is that they wear tanks and shorts under their church clothes so they undress in the car so that by the time we get home they are out of their church clothes and ready to go. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete