Monday, December 13, 2010

Boo! Did I scare ya?

Every morning I get greeted by the same scary surprise. Hannah, without fail, will try to sneak into my room, the kitchen, the bathroom when I'm going, anywhere... to try to scare me. It is always "Rarrrr! Did I scare you?" And Jeremy and/or I have to jump a mile, only sometimes faked, and she laughs with complete satisfaction at scaring her old parents. I have to admit, she has her moments where she is really stealth and can genuinely make me jump and that just makes her even more proud of her accomplishment. Tonight, she went so far as to put on a mask in the Walmart toy aisle and then snuck around the corner to scare me. Hannah has always been her own person, but lately her individuality has made me laugh out loud sometimes. Maybe it's the happy, juicy cheeks that make her so endearing, or maybe it's her fun personality, but she is definitely a sweetie!
(On a side note for any who care - I certainly do -Last week she had her first clean urine sample in the past two years. She is finally free from a UTI. It was a glorious doctor's appointment - And I think it has contributed to her happiness. We have finally found something that works and she is so much less stressed, as am I).

2 comments:

  1. That cracks me up that she tries to scare you all the time. And that sometimes it works. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice update love it - and the phase I love the most "juicy cheeks" see you all next week

    ReplyDelete