I gave them the grand tour, then we shot the breeze and ate some Panda Express. Delightful. We took bets on how long Mom and Dad would hang around, since their rule is they only have to stay for as long as it took them to travel. Lucky for us, they hit some construction and detours coming up, so we had them a little while longer. Haha. It really was a fun visit.
After Mom, Dad and Matt left, we got a little adventurous. We headed on a drive over to Watson Lake. We hiked down to the lake and enjoyed some beautiful scenery, a few crawdads and about six million ants.
It was such a fun day. My kids have had a few friends to play with here and there, but Saturday was a day FULL of fun and action. Thanks to all who came up.
I hope we have many, many more guests. We have a spare room with a bed in it - hint, hint to my 5 readers:)
Count us in! No seriously. One day for 15 minutes is not enough.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun. I can't believe the crowd you got. I love you tons! Happy almost Birthday!
looks like 4 of the readers have made it up so that must mean me that you are waiting for ;)
ReplyDeleteWe'll come up soon.
ReplyDelete