I've been thinking for a while that I should ask my family their favorites of things of 2011 so it's documented. The only problem is, that when one kid mentions something, the rest chime with the same answer. So I think I'm gonna do one kid at a time. Right now Hannah is with me, so I'm gonna ask her first. So there can potentially be 6 posts of "favorites", but each with a different member of the family.

Hannah's Favorites:
Color: Pink
Food: Watermelon
TV show: Icarly (I thought she'd say Jake and the Neverland Pirates)
Movie: Rapunzel (Tangled)
Part of the Easter Pageant: Jesus going up in the sky
Friend: Maddix
Thing to do with your family: Go camping
Thing to do at school: Play - where you get to help the animals feel better
Song: Flowers Gleam and Glow...(from Tangled)
Book: Madeline (but we read Mercer Mayer books ALL the time)
Thing to do in the summer: Go swimming
Thing to wear: shorts and a tank top (surprising, I thought she'd for sure say tights!)
Holiday: My birthday and Easter and Christmas and the 4th of July
your girls are so dang cute, 2nd only to Tay and Ky. I love the pictures maybe i will document my kids fav sthis way instead of scrapbook page
ReplyDelete