Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Baby Ruthie Bell got sealed

Saturday, August 24, 2013, Sweet Ruth Mirabelle McBride was sealed to her family.  Earlier in the year, Kachelle and Bryan were chosen by her birth parents to adopt her when she was born, so in April, Ruthie was born and Kachelle and Bryan were blessed to get to take the sweetie home (by home, I mean a place they had to rent for a few weeks in NM where she was born because they couldn't legally bring her back to AZ yet).
  They live in Safford so we hadn't gotten a chance to meet the new babe, so we were super excited to see the cutie pie.  The sealing was beautiful.  It brought a tear to my eye to see their family bound for time and all eternity.
We were so happy to get to go back to our old stompin' grounds, where Jeremy and I first met.
Congratulations to the happy, eternal family.  I'm so genuinely overjoyed for you guys!

The Eternal Family - Kachelle, Bryan, Brakelle, Drew and Ruth 


Look at that smile 

Cousins getting to play again after tooo long!  Hannah and Brakelle

1 comment: