Mother's Day was wonderful this year. Saturday night Jeremy and I went out on a date and hired the best babysitter our kids have had in ages. I woke up Sunday morning to our kids bearing gifts. I got 3 duct tape bracelets (from Jake, Abby and Hannah), a beaded bracelet (from Abby), a sunflower magnet (from Annie), and a coupon book (from Jake - with an expiration date of May 16, 2012). Our babysitter showed them how to make the duct tape bracelets and then helped them wrap them up. It was awesome wearing 4 bracelets to church on Sunday with all my kids sporting their own matching ones.
Now, by the time I got around to photographing all of us together with our bracelets, there were 2 girls in the family who had lost theirs. Bunches of tears later, I decided to just take a picture of my own wrist.
My day ended with a family effort to massage my aching muscles from shoveling 5 tons of dirt on Saturday.

(Don't worry, on Mother's Day, I evened them out on both wrists, but I couldn't take a picture of both wrists while holding the camera.)
you look hot - if you were good you could figure out how to take a picture holding the camera in your mouth or something...
ReplyDelete