Wednesday, May 12, 2010

You're crazy in the coconut

My kids new favorite saying is,
You're crazy in the coconut!
Well I'm here to tell you I think my kids can be a little nutty. Where do they get their wacky ways? Not me for sure.
********
They give themselves makeovers

They put bathing suits over their pj's



They wear mine and Jeremy's clothes.





They switch outfits


They play midget baseball

(I kinda feel like this post is like in People or US magazine where they say "Celebrities, they're just like us" and then they go on to say how they're supposedly so much like us, such as, "they take their kids to the park" but last time I checked, I don't usually have loads of paparazzi snapping pics of me and my kids at the park. I'm not sure which magazine does it, but after that long tangent, it was the wording that seemed the same - the paparazzi didn't take these pic, I did.)
I'll never know how they all got so crazy in the coconut, but I do know that I love the silliness.

7 comments:

  1. Love it. I can see you kids doing all of that. They are crazy as a coconut. Where did that come from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You're a nut, you're a nut, you're crazy in the coconut!!!" I love those pics! they made me laugh at my computer screen. I love your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are way cute and look like they have so much fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to know the rules of midget baseball! That looks like too much fun! Have you guys decided when you're coming out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Midget baseball!! My kids love playing midgets anything. I think that it must be a Hermosa Vista thing because they don't play midgets anymore since we moved. I am not too broken up about it because they aren't stretching out their shirts, but it was fun to watch them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! So who do they get it from, you or Jeremy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. the one of jake in abby's clothes is totally black mailable! you can use it against him when he's older!!haha.

    ReplyDelete